- 30 (0.25 EFTS)
- In this course of study students examine the conceptual underpinnings of human resource management in a domestic and international context. Students critically examine the proposition that strategically aligning and managing HR systems and performance, where there is significant workforce diversity can contribute to organisational success.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Master of Business programme or the Postgraduate Diploma in Business programme to enrol in this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|25 Feb 20 - 7 Apr 20||Lecture||Tuesday||13:00 - 17:00||Mt Albert (110-1030)|
|28 Apr 20 - 2 Jun 20||Lecture||Tuesday||13:00 - 17:00||Mt Albert (110-1030)|