- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To develop student enquiry and investigation skill relating to quality assurance and quality improvement
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to Bachelor of Business or Graduate Diploma in Business or Bachelor of Applied Technology to enrol in this course. BBus: Pre-reqs: BSNS5350 or APMG5350. GDB: Co-reqs: BSNS5350 or APMG5350.
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|29 Jul 21 - 30 Sep 21||Lecture||Thursday||13:30 - 16:30||Mt Albert (170-1015)|
|21 Oct 21 - 11 Nov 21||Lecture||Thursday||13:30 - 16:30||Mt Albert (170-1015)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Applied Technology - Transport Management, Bachelor of Business (Accountancy), Bachelor of Business (Management), Bachelor of Business (Marketing), Graduate Diploma in Business (Operations Management).