- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to analyse the role of national and international financial markets and the impact they have on the New Zealand economy.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Business to enrol in this course. Pre-reqs: (ACTY5270 or ALAF5270) &(ACTY5230 or ALAF5230) & (ACTY5200 or ALAF5200 or ACTY5200S) & (COMM5530 or COMM5430 or BSNS5600 or BSNS5600S). Restriction:ALAF6292.
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|25 Feb 20 - 7 Apr 20||Lecture||Tuesday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (170-1015)|
|28 Apr 20 - 9 Jun 20||Lecture||Tuesday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (170-1015)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Business (Accountancy), Bachelor of Business (Management), Bachelor of Business (Marketing).