- 15.0 (0.125 EFTS)
- This course introduces principles and practice of planing design and production of specifications and schedules for installing and maintaining garden designs.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the New Zealand Diploma in Landscape (Design) programme or the New Zealand Certificate in Horticulture Services programme to enrol on this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|5 Mar 20 - 9 Apr 20||Studio||Thursday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (048-1047)|
|30 Apr 20 - 25 Jun 20||Studio||Thursday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (048-1047)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of New Zealand Certificate in Horticulture Services (Landscape Design), New Zealand Diploma in Landscape (Design).