- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to understand the key foundations of successful event management, the components of an event budget, event marketing and the purpose of an operational plan. Students will demonstrate their understanding by observing an event produced to professional standards.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Topics include:
Group and class presentations with industry professionals Event budgeting, advertising and marketing Health and Safety and Risk Management
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|24 Jul 18 - 25 Sep 18||Lecture||Tuesday||08:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (182-2001)|
|16 Oct 18 - 30 Oct 18||Lecture||Tuesday||08:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (182-2001)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Communication (Event Management), Bachelor of Communication (Media Studies), Bachelor of Communication (Public Relations).