- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To provide an opportunity for students of English as an additional language to complete an in-depth analysis of a chosen topic in an academic or professional/vocational field, integrating the theoretical knowledge obtained from literature with critical reflection, and to apply that to practical tasks in the chosen field.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|25 Jul 18 - 26 Sep 18||Lecture||Wednesday||08:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (182-1003)|
|17 Oct 18 - 14 Nov 18||Lecture||Wednesday||08:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (182-1003)|
|27 Jul 18 - 28 Sep 18||Lecture||Friday||12:30 - 14:30||Mt Albert (170-1013)|
|19 Oct 18 - 16 Nov 18||Lecture||Friday||12:30 - 14:30||Mt Albert (170-1013)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Graduate Certificate in English as an Additional Language.