- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to extend their written fluency and accuracy in a wide range of personal, professional and academic contexts by focusing on form and function. This will equip them for citizenship, employment and further study, including post-graduate level, as well as lifelong learning and personal development.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|24 Jul 18 - 25 Sep 18||Lecture||Tuesday||09:00 - 12:00||( )|
|16 Oct 18 - 13 Nov 18||Lecture||Tuesday||09:00 - 12:00||( )|
|26 Jul 18 - 27 Sep 18||Lab||Thursday||08:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (170-1053)|
|18 Oct 18 - 15 Nov 18||Lab||Thursday||08:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (170-1053)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Arts (English as an Additional Language), Graduate Certificate in English as an Additional Language.