- Current students
This inbound marketing course is focused on attracting customers through relevant and helpful personalised content and adding value at every stage in customer's buying journey through Marketing Automation. You will learn how to effectively use channels like blogs, search engines, and social media to reach your potential customers in a personalised style. Today, many New Zealand companies are looking for people who have inbound marketing experience and who are HubSpot certified - this course is desiged to set you up with these skills.
- This is the first tertiary level course in Inbound Marketing and Marketing Automation in Australasia.
- The course has been developed and will be co-delivered with Done by Friday.
- You'll get real-world examples from New Zealand’s leading Inbound Marketing Agency.
- You'll also learn the latest Inbound Marketing theory and get practical experience which means you'll also use Hubspot marketing automation software for an real business.
- The course will culminate in you taking the Hubspot marketing automation platform certification test.
- Goal Planning & Strategy
- Buyer Persona Development
- Content Creation for web pages, blogs and email
- Keywords and SEO - ensure that your website is visible in the search engines
- Blogging - publish quality blog content optimized to drive traffic and convert readers into customers
- Calls-to-Action - convert visitors into leads and leads into customers
- Landing Pages - learn how to launch effective landing pages that look perfect across devices
- Forms - convert anonymous visitors into leads and collect valuable lead intelligence with powerful forms that ask the right questions at the right times
The Inbound Marketing and Marketing Automation course fee is approximately $814 (Domestic only).
Check out the Inbound Marketing and Marketing Automation (BSNS7676) course information for timetable information.
How to apply
You can apply through our online Enrolment Portal. To guide you through the application process, we have created step-by-step guide - please make sure you read this before starting your application:
- Course name: Inbound Marketing and Marketing Automation
- Course number: BSNS7676
- Class number: 6306
If you are an existing Unitec student or are returning to Unitec after some time away, you will need to re-enrol.
If you need assistance with your application, please see our help page or contact Student Central on 0800 10 95 10 or firstname.lastname@example.org.