ICT Technical Solutions (ISCG6436)
- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To provide students opportunities to employ ICT specialised technical knowledge and skills to produce solutions arising from real world demand(s).
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Computing Systems programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisite: At least 120 credits.
- Topics include:
Topics as negotiated
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 2391. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 6144. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Computing Systems.