- 15.0 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to investigate an engineering problem; to propose, specify, design & develop a solution & where feasible, to construct & test a prototype.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bach Eng Tech to enrol in this course. Prereq:Min 30 L6 crdts in major & for Civil: ENGGMG6106 & for Elect: ENGGMG6136. Students must enrol in both ENGG7101MG-SA & 7101MG-SB to complete the course. Restrictn: ENGG MG7001.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|25 Feb 19 - 25 Feb 19||Lecture||Monday||13:00 - 15:00||Mt Albert (180-2045)|
|4 Mar 19 - 4 Mar 19||Lecture||Monday||13:00 - 15:00||Mt Albert (180-2045)|
|11 Mar 19 - 11 Mar 19||Lecture||Monday||13:00 - 15:00||Mt Albert (180-2045)|
|18 Mar 19 - 18 Mar 19||Lecture||Monday||13:00 - 15:00||Mt Albert (180-2045)|
Class: 6496. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Civil), Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Electrical).