- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- The purpose of this course is to broaden the awareness of the student to the impact of technology on the daily lives of people in society overall and suggest some approaches for dealing with compromises and decisions that occur at the interface of technology and society.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Applied Technology programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisites: APTE5101 or APTE5102 or equivalent.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|24 Jul 20 - 25 Sep 20||Lecture||Friday||08:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (170-1015)|
|16 Oct 20 - 27 Nov 20||Lecture||Friday||08:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (170-1015)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Applied Technology - Automotive Engineering, Bachelor of Applied Technology - Electrotechnology, Bachelor of Applied Technology - Transport Management.