- 15.0 (0.125 EFTS)
- This course provides students the opportunity to develop the knowledge and skills needed to create the documents for a prosecution and to understand the role and function of an Animal Welfare Inspector in District Court criminal proceedings.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the NZ Certificate in Animal Welfare Investigations programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisite: NSCI5776. Co-requisite: NSCI5775.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|29 Sep 20 - 29 Sep 20||Lecture||Tuesday||09:00 - 10:30||Mt Albert (115-1008)|
|29 Sep 20 - 29 Sep 20||Lecture||Tuesday||10:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (115-1008)|
|29 Sep 20 - 29 Sep 20||Lecture||Tuesday||13:30 - 16:30||Mt Albert (115-1008)|
|29 Sep 20 - 29 Sep 20||Lecture||Tuesday||16:30 - 18:00||Mt Albert (115-1008)|
|30 Sep 20 - 30 Sep 20||Tutorial||Wednesday||08:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (115-1008)|
|30 Sep 20 - 30 Sep 20||Tutorial||Wednesday||13:00 - 15:30||Mt Albert (115-1008)|
|30 Sep 20 - 30 Sep 20||Lecture||Wednesday||15:30 - 17:30||Mt Albert (115-1008)|
|2 Oct 20 - 2 Oct 20||Lecture||Friday||08:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (115-1008)|
|2 Oct 20 - 2 Oct 20||Lecture||Friday||10:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (115-1008)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of New Zealand Certificate in Animal Welfare Investigations.