- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To critically evaluate the role of both management accounting and the management accountant in supporting the strategic direction of an organisation.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Master of Applied Practice programme to enrol in this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|28 Feb 20 - 10 Apr 20||Lecture||Friday||13:00 - 17:00||Mt Albert (182-2003)|
|1 May 20 - 5 Jun 20||Lecture||Friday||13:00 - 17:00||Mt Albert (182-2003)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Master of Applied Practice (Professional Accounting).