|IT Service Availability Status|
Service Availability Status: OK.
|IT Help Desk Hours of Support|
|Phone and Mt Albert Hub Hours:
Monday - Friday: 8.00am - 8.00pm || Saturday: 9am - 4pm
You have two passwords. One is your network (computer login) and one is Moodle.
To change your network password:
- In the address bar for your chosen web browser, enter the address:
- Enter your network username, followed by @myunitec.ac.nz in the Email field.
- Enter your current password in the Password field.
- Click Enter on your keyboard.
- Enter your current password in the Old password field.
- Enter your new password in the New password field.
- Re-enter the new password in the Retype password field. Click the Submit button.
Remember your MOODLE password does not change when you change your network password. Change your Moodle password in Moodle.
How do I change my Moodle Password?
- Log into Moodle.(If already logged in, you first need to go to the moodle home page.
- Click on your profile picture icon (top right).
- Select Preferences on the drop down list, click Change Password. Follow the instructions to change your password.
- Click on Save Changes button.