- Current students
- Under 25s
This scholarship is for students who are completing, or have already completed, a Unitec programme and who want to continue studying in a new Unitec programme in 2022.
The scholarship is open to domestic students across all Unitec Schools, in all Level 3 to 8 programmes that take at least one semester of full-time study to complete.
|Award value: TBD||Number available: Varies|
|Contact: Email our Scholarships Team if you would like more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or book an appointment with our Scholarship advisor.|
Unitec recognises that financial support is an important consideration for our ākonga in planning their next steps. This scholarship provides both financial support and mentoring opportunities in the first year of anew programme of study.
Learners who have done well in their studies and want to progress to a new programme, are encouraged to apply for this scholarship.
To apply, you must:
- be a domestic student, i.e. a New Zealand citizen or Permanent Resident;
- be completing or have completed a Level 3 - 8 programme at Unitec;
- be enrolling in a new Level 3 - 8 programme that Unitec in Semester 1, 2022, which takes at least one semester of full-time study to complete; and
- have a minimum GPA of 3.5 in your most recent semester of study
How to apply
Applications open early December. As soon as they are open the online application form will be available on this page.
If you want to be alerted as soon as the application form is available simply register your expression of interest on our 2022 Scholarships EOI form.
We will be updating this page over the next two weeks with information about things like:
- scholarship value
- questions you will be asked in the scholarship application
- Schools' preferences for who they want to see applications from - e.g. students progressing from diplomas within the same area of study, or students from particular demographics