- Current students
- Under 25s
This scholarship is to encourage anyone thinking about studying at Unitec for the first time, to pursue their goals and study with Unitec.
The scholarship is open to domestic students in level 3 to 8 programmes that take at least one semester of full-time study to complete.
|Award value: TBD||Number available: Varies|
|Contact: Email our Scholarships Team if you would like more information: email@example.com or book an appointment with our Scholarship advisor.|
Unitec recognises that financial support is an important consideration for ākonga considering study. The scholarship provides both financial support and mentoring opportunities in the first year of study.
Anyone who is new to Unitec and who would benefit from a little financial support, is encouraged to apply for this scholarship.
To apply, you must:
- be a domestic student, i.e. a New Zealand citizen or Permanent Resident;
- be enrolling for the first time at Unitec; and
- be starting in a programme from Level 3 - 8 (a certificate, diploma, undergraduate degree, postgraduate certificate or diploma) in Semester 1, 2022, which takes at least one semester of full-time study to complete.
How to apply
Applications open early December. As soon as they are open the online application form will be available on this page.
If you want to be alerted as soon as the application form is available simply register your expression of interest on our 2022 Scholarships EOI form.
We will be updating this page over the next two weeks with information about things like:
- scholarship value
- questions you will be asked in the scholarship application
- Whcih Schools will be offering scholarships to new students