- Current students
- Under 25s
This scholarship is for high achieving learners in undergraduate degrees at Unitec, who are motivated to make a positive difference in society.
|Award value: TBD||Number available: Varies|
|Contact: Email our Scholarships Team if you would like more information: email@example.com or book an appointment with our Scholarship advisor.|
Unitec recognises that financial support is an important consideration for our ākonga in managing their study goals. The scholarship provides both financial support and mentoring opportunities.
Learners who can demonstrate academic excellence and a commitment to applying the essence of Ako – where everyone teaches and everyone learns - are encouraged to apply.
To apply, you must:
- be a domestic student, i.e., a New Zealand citizen or Permanent Resident;
- have completed and passed a minimum of 60 credits within your current undergraduate degree (level 7 programme) at Unitec;
- be continuing in your current programme of study as a full or part-time student;
- have at least one semester of study left to complete your current degree; and
- have a GPA of 6.0 or above in your most recent semester of study.
How to apply
Applications for 2022 will open in January of 2022. As soon as applications open, the online application form will be available on this page.
If you want to be alerted as soon as applications open, simply register your expression of interest on our 2022 Scholarships EOI form.
We will be updating this page in December 2022 with information about things like:
- scholarship value
- questions you will be asked in the scholarship application
- Schools' preferences for who they want to see applications from - e.g. students from particular demographics, or students who have completed prescribed numbers of credits already