- Current students
This award arises from a donation from the Titirangi and Blockhouse Bay Branch of the New Zealand Women’s Institute and is in memory of Mrs MacAndrew, a long-time member and benefactor of the Branch and a talented pianist. It is to assist a woman enrolled in the third year of the Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts at Unitec. The successful candidate must live in West Auckland.
|Award value: $5000 to assist with payment of fees||Number available: 1|
|Provider: The Kate Edger Educational Charitable Trust|
|Contact: Scholarships Team on email@example.com|
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Female New Zealand Citizens or Permanent Resident
- Resident in West Auckland
- Enrolled full time in the third year of the Performing and Screen Arts Programme at Unitec (you will be starting your third year in 2020)
- the applicant’s academic record (for the purpose of this award, academic merit will be assessed from the GPA or GPE obtained over the applicant’s first two years of graded study in the Performing and Screen Arts Programme at Unitec)
- the applicant’s referee’s report
- the applicant’s need for financial assistance
- the applicant’s aspirations for the future
- any special circumstances, e.g. family responsibilities, personal disability, considered relevant
How To Apply
1. Complete the online application form.
2. Obtain a reference from a member of staff.
Ask the nominated staff member to email the reference to the Scholarships Team
Scholarship applications for 2020 will open in September 2019