- Current students
The Unitec International Academic Excellence Scholarships were established in 2019 to encourage international students to succeed in their studies at Unitec.
|Award value: $1,000||Number available: 21|
|Provider: Unitec Institute of Technology|
|Contact: Scholarships Team: email@example.com|
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be an international student and hold a valid student visa.
- Enrolled full-time in a Unitec programme of undergraduate study (Level 4-7) at the time of application.
- Have at least one semester of study remaining in their programme or show evidence (conditional/unconditional offer letter) of progression into another Unitec programme at the same or higher level the semester following their application.
- As part of the scholarship application a letter of recommendation from a Lecturer or tutor is required.
- Current student category only: Passed all courses during the previous semester of study.
Please read the International Academic Excellence Scholarship Regulations for full details.