- Current students
IBM, in association with Unitec have generously provided Unitec students with opportunites for a scholarship at postgraduate level industry related research.
|Award value: $3,400||Number available: 5|
|Provider: IBM, administered by Unitec|
|Contact: Hamza Qazi: email@example.com|
Applicants may study full-time or part-time but as a minimum must:
- be enrolled in any eligible Unitec Masters programme and are in the beginning or formative stages of the research project;
- have committed themselves to completing a research thesis of at least 90 credits;
- normally have a minimum B- GPA or better in all previous study at Level 7 or above.
- has approval from the leader of the Masters programme assuring the quality of the research
- have an industry partner for the research
- have an applied research topic with a demonstrable benefit to NZ
- have two or more Unitec staff working collaboratively on the project, who could be supervisors
International students are not eligible to apply.
Full-time Unitec staff are not eligible to apply.
Please read the Postgraduate Industry Scholarship Guidelines for more details.
Applications close 5:00pm Friday 21 June 2019