- Current students
- Under 25s
The Bridging Education Progression Scholarship has been established to financially assist students who have achieved outstanding results in Bridging Education programmes to progress to a higher level of study within Unitec.
|Award value: $500 to assist in covering education related costs||Number available: Varies|
|Provider: Unitec Institute of Technology|
|Contact: Scholarships Team: firstname.lastname@example.org|
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all the following criteria:
• Completed one of the following Bridging Education Qualifications in Semester 1, 2020:
- New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation Level 3 (NZCSC), or
- New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation Level 4 (NZCSP)
• Currently enrolled fulltime in further Level 4 or above study at Unitec.
The following criteria will be considered when assessing applications for the award:
• Showing perseverance and commitment to study, as determined by all work submitted to date, scholarship application and lecturer feedback
• Willingness to engage with learning and fellow students, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application.
Please read the Bridging Education Success Scholarship Regulations for full details.
Before starting an application, you should have the following ready as you cannot save or edit you application once you have started it:
Short Answers (100-150 words per each question) to the following questions:
- Why have you chosen to study your current programme and what are you hoping to do after you complete it?
- Give an example of a way you have engaged with your studies and your classmates.
- How will this scholarship help support you with your studies?
Scholarship applications for Semester 2 2020 have now closed. More information about the timeline for 2021 applications will be available in late January 2021