- Current students
- Under 25s
The Bachelor of Social Practice Scholarship was established in 2019 to encourage students to pursue a Bachelor of Social Practice at Unitec. Priority is given to newly enrolled students on the programme.
|Award value: $2,000 ($1,000 per semester)||Number available: 1|
|Provider: Unitec Institute of Technology|
|Contact: Scholarships Team: firstname.lastname@example.org|
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- New Zealand citizen or holder of a New Zealand Permanent Resident visa.
- Must meet the entry criteria for the Bachelor of Social Practice.
- Have submitted an application to Unitec to be admitted full-time into a Bachelor of Social Practice.
Please read the Bachelor of Social Practice Scholarship Regulations for full details.
Recipient Selection Criteria
- Motivation and commitment to succeed in their chosen course, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application.
- Demonstrated Commitment to their local community or Unitec communities, as demonstrated in the scholarship application.
- Priority may also be given to:
- Students under the age 25
- First in Family to pursue Higher Educational
- Single Parents
Before starting an application, you should have the following ready as you cannot save or edit your application once you have started it:
- Short Answers (100-150 words per each question) to the following questions:
- Why have you chosen to study at Unitec? What motivates you to do well in your studies?
- What are your future goals and how do you plan to get there?
- Give an example of how you have been involved and benefited your whanau, hapu and/or Iwi.
- What ways do you plan to get involved in your local and Unitec Community?
- How will this Scholarship help support you in your studies?
Applications for 2020 are now closed