- Current students
The Bachelor of Nursing Scholarship was established in 2019 to encourage students to pursue a Bachelor of Nursing at Unitec. Priority is given to newly enrolled students on the programme.
|Award value: $2,000.00 ($1,000.00 per semester)||Number available: 1|
|Provider: Unitec Institute of Technology|
|Contact: Scholarships Team: email@example.com|
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- New Zealand citizen or holder of a New Zealand Permanent Resident visa.
- Must meet the entry criteria for the Bachelor of Nursing.
- Have submitted an application to Unitec to be admitted full-time into a Bachelor of Nursing.
Please read the Bachelor of Nursing Scholarship Regulations for full details.
Recipient Selection Criteria
- Motivation and commitment to succeed in their chosen course, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application.
- Commitment to benefiting their local and Unitec communities, as demonstrated in the scholarship application.
- Priority may also be given to:
- Students under the age 25
- First in Family to pursue Higher Educational
- Single Parents
Before starting an application, you should have the following ready as you cannot save or edit your application once you have started it:
Short Answers (100-150 words per each question) to the following questions:
- Why have you chosen to study at Unitec? What motivates you to do well in your studies?
- What are your future goals and how do you plan to get there?
- Give an example of how you have been involved with your local community (e.g. whanau, hapu and/or Iwi.) and what your involvement was?
- How do you plan to get involved in the Unitec Community (e.g. schools, sports, cultural groups, events)?
- How will this Scholarship help support you in your studies?
Applications are now open and close Friday 31 July 2020