- Current students
- Under 25s
Bachelor of Applied Technology Scholarships were established in 2021 to encourage students beginning their Bachelor of Applied Technology (Automotive Engineering, Transport Management or Electrical) at Unitec and to help cover education related costs.
|Award value: $1,000||Number available: Approx 4|
|Contact: Email our Scholarships Team if you would like more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or book an appointment with our Scholarship advisor.|
Applications for Semester 2, 2021 are closed.
Eligibility for Bachelor of Applied Technology Scholarships
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Have submitted an application to Unitec and meet the entry criteria to be admitted fulltime* into the Bachelor of Applied Technology
- Must be starting their first semester of the Bachelor of Applied Technology in 2021.
Learners need to show;
- Motivation to succeed in Applied Technology (Automotive Engineering, Transport Management or Electrical).
- Career Aspirations.
- In addition to the above selection criteria, preference may be given to applicants who meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Student progressing from any Unitec level three or higher New Zealand Certificate/Diploma (such as New Zealand Diploma in Electrical Engineering (Theory) (L3)
- Identifies as female
- Under 25 years of age
- Disabled and Neurodiverse Learners
- First in family to pursue tertiary education
* Exceptional circumstances include ongoing disability, illness, carer’s responsibilities and other educational barriers and are considered case-by-case
Please read the Bachelor of Applied Technology Scholarships regulations for more information.