Join us on 7th May 2020 from 11 am to 12 pm via Zoom and find out more about the exciting Internship and Graduate Programme offered by TupuToa.
About the programme
The TupuToa Internship Programme is a pathway that provides professional opportunities for Māori and Pacific tertirary students in corporate, government and community students. The internship is not only a Summer placement but includes workshops and support before and during internship.
To be elibigle to become a TupuToa intern you must be:
- Of Māori or Pacific ethnicity,
- Penultimate or final year of study,
- Studying a bachelor's degree or higher at tertiary,
- Available to work full-time over the Summer break,
- Interested in pursuing a career in corporate, community or government sectors;
- A New Zealand Citizen or New Zealand Resident.
If you’re looking for a fantastic and unique career experience in the corporate or professional sectors and meet the above criteria, then we would love for you to meet with us.
Important Notice: This has now been coverted into a vitual event, so please register and we'll send you the details.