Join us on 8th May 2019 from 11 am to 1 pm at the Red Lecture Theatre (B180-1001, Mt Albert Campus) and find out more about the exciting Internship and Graduate Programme offered by Tupu Toa.
Their innovative internship programme is designed to create pathways for Maori and Pasifika students into careers in the corporate and professional sectors. TupuToa has a range of summer internships available to Maori and Pasifika students with well companies such as Air New Zealand, Bank of New Zealand, Fletcher Building, Sky City, Spark, PwC, Vodafone and many more.
To be eligible to become a Tupu Toa intern you must be:
- of Māori and/or Pasifika descent,
- are a NZ Citizen or have NZ residency,
- studying at Tertiary Level,
- be interested in pursuing a career in the corporate or professional sectors across Aotearoa New Zealand,
- able to work full-time from late October 2019 through to mid-February 2020, and
- be available to commit to all the TupuToa Interns and Whānau Leadership Development Workshops and Events.
If you're looking for a fantastic and unique career experience in the corporate or professional sectors and meet the above criteria, then we would love for you to meet with us.