Join us to hear New Zealand’s prominent industry leaders in supply chain management and distinguish international speakers talking about the nature of supply chains from 2010 – 2020 and into the future.
This conference offers a research presentation stream for researchers and postgraduate students in relevant fields. This is an excellent opportunity for academics and industry practitioners in the area of supply chain management to network, generate new ideas and foster future collaborations.
The conference is organized by The School of Applied Business at Unitec Institute of Technology, and in collaboration with, NZPICS (New Zealand Production and Inventory Control Society) and Auckland University Business School.
18 June 2021
8:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Room B00, Building 180 (Red Lecture Theatre), 139 Carrington Road, Mt Albert, Auckland (Unitec Mt Albert campus)
- Sean Culey - Author of “Thrive in an Age of Disruption”
- Abe Eshkenazi, CEO—APICS
- Deena Clarkson – Programme Director - CSDC Automation at Fonterra
- Roger Gray – CEO - LPC
Contact us by filling out the form below:
Call for Papers
- Talent & leadership including emerging skills
- Managing disruption
- Digital transformation
- Future technologies (blockchain, additive manufacturing)
- Tāmaki Makaurau Strategy (construction & health supply chains)
Key dates to remember
- Friday 14 May 2021 - Abstract submissions close
- Monday 31 May 2021 - Notification of acceptance
- Friday 4 June 2021 - Authors to confirm participation
- Friday 18 June 2021 - Conference day
- Monday 21 June - Full paper submission close