We are providing international students with the opportunity to receive a $5,000 discount on tuition fees for Master of Applied Business and Master Professional Accounting programmes for students commencing study in semester 2 2021. It’s our way of helping to meet the post-COVID needs of the New Zealand economy. Below are the Terms and Conditions.
Terms and conditions
- This offer relates only to International Students living in New Zealand currently and commencing full-time studies in semester 2, 2021 in the School of Applied Business masters’ programmes only.
- If you reduce your study from full to part-time you waive your right to the discount
- If you withdraw from the Programme, any refund that you may be entitled to receive will be calculated by reference to the tuition fees paid by you only. The discounted amount cannot be applied against fees for another Programme at Unitec nor can you claim any refund of the discounted amount.
- If you successfully apply for an award or a scholarship in respect of the tuition fees payable for the programme, then the discount will only be applied against the amount payable by you. If less than $5000 is payable by you, the discount will be reduced to cover the amount payable by you.
- The discount of $5,000 will be refunded in 2 payments of, $2,500 in the first and second semester of your study. The refund process of discount will begin commences 5 weeks after the standard semester start date, following your refund request.