We would like to invite all students to celebrate Moon Festival on the 9th September in Te Puna (Building 180).
Celebrations are from 11:30am to 1:30pm.
• Chinese calligraphy – a performance of the Han Chinese unique art known as: The poetry without a word
• A performance by the Beijing Opera
• A performance from the Han Dynasty Suit Club
• Activities for all students and staff to participate in
• Tea Art & Mooncake Display & free giveaways
• Chinese paper cutting
This event is sponsored by International Success “Get Connected” events.