How do I change my re-enrolment?

If you are a current Unitec student continuing your course of study, you need to re-enrol for each semester or year. Most programmes are available for web re-enrolment. You can view a list of programmes that are NOT available for online re-enrolment here.

If you wish to make changes to your re-enrolment you can do this via Student Self Service in your MyPortal.

If you have any problems with online re-enrolment or making changes to your enrolment you should use the Ask Student Central option and ‘create an enquiry’. Please select the programme you are trying to enrol in and detail the problem you are experiencing and we will respond promptly. Alternatively please visit your nearest Student Central Centre for further assistance.

For more information on re-enrolment please click here.