Professional Accountancy Foundations Preparation Workshop
Unitec's Professional Accountancy Workshop prepares you for the Foundations Programme which is required for membership of NZICA
|Event host:||Faculty of Creative Industries and Business|
|Venue:||(building:172 Rooms 2018 and 3016)||Contact name:|
|Type:||Training and development||Contact email:|
The Unitec workshop will help you gain a greater appreciation and understanding of the NZICA Foundations Programme. All the relevant topic areas are covered, increasing a candidate's opportunity to pass the Foundations Programme.
The one-day workshop includes:
- Face-to-face discussion with facilitators
- Practice in answering questions and evaluating professional issues
- Team exercises
- A chance to meet and network with others sitting the exam
- Feedback on how to approach and answer in full the questions
- Helpful study strategies.
Event ID: 882