Diploma in Applied Computer Systems Engineering
|Programme summary||Career opportunities||Courses & timetables||Admission requirements|
6, 120 1.0
Full-time for one year
Starts February or July
Mt Albert campus | Northern campus
Semester dates for 2014:
Semester 1: 22 February - 27 June; Semester 2: 19 July - 21 November
NZ$5370 (Approximate fee only, find out more about the costs of study)
|This programme is also offered at our Northern campus in Albany|
Are you already working in a technical role in the computing industry and want to gain a networking qualification to further your career? Find out how to design IT networks, configure servers and solve problems in a network environment.
Are you already working in a technical role in the computing industry and want to gain a networking qualification to further your career? The Diploma in Applied Computer Systems Engineering helps you advance your knowledge of network operating systems and exchange servers, and gain skills that are in high demand in the computer industry. Learn how to design IT networks, configure servers and solve problems in a network environment.
- A great preparation for Microsoft, Cisco and Private Cloud Configuration certification examinations.
- Comprehensive, hands-on training for IT professionals responsible for the planning, implementation, management and support of computer operating systems.
- Microsoft-certified lecturers.
- Access to Unitec's fully equipped computer laboratories.
- Courses are offered on weekends, with tutorials one evening per week.
Last edited: 05 September 2013