Graduate Diploma in Higher Education
|Programme summary||Career opportunities||Courses & timetables||Admission requirements|
7, 120 1.0
Full-time for 1 year or part-time for 2 years
Starts throughout the year
25 to 30 places
by seven days prior to programme commencement
Mt Albert campus
NZ$5063 (Approximate fee only, find out more about the costs of study)
|Applications are now open for Semester 2|
Improve your ability to work with and educate adults, and further your knowledge of educational development, learning technologies and educational management.
Are you working in an adult learning environment, and want to improve your knowledge of educational and management issues? You may be teaching evening classes, supporting adult refugees as they learn English or be involved in training within your company/organisation. The Graduate Diploma in Higher Education reflects the needs of the workplace, and helps you work with and educate adults, whether you're a lecturer, manager or support staff. You expand your expertise in adult teaching, as well as your understanding of educational development, learning technologies and educational management.
- Ability to tailor the programme to the needs of your career.
- A wide range of courses, including educational development, learning technologies and aspects of educational management.
- Highly qualified teaching professionals who are supported by up-to-date technology and responsive to the learning communities they serve.
- Focus on user-friendly tools for students and tutors.
- Emphasis on self-reflection.
- Courses are a mix of block courses and interactive workshop-based sessions, self-directed learning and/or face-to-face sessions. Courses can be completed by distance learning.
Last edited: 02 May 2013