About Free4U Computing
Unitec Free4U computer courses are a great way to get into computing or develop your current computing skills. They'll guide you through the computing skills needed for today's increasingly technology-based society.
At our Free4U classrooms in Henderson and Albany, our facilitators are on hand to assist you as you learn. We provide you with text books, which must be returned at the end of the session, and take-home notes.
There are no exams and no pressure – start with a course that suits you and complete each course at your own pace.
- Getting Started in Computing (for those new to computers)
- Introduction to Internet and Email
- Introduction to Word – Part 1
- Introduction to Word – Part 2
- Introduction to Excel
- Introduction to Microsoft Publisher
- Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint
- Introduction to Microsoft Access
Locations and Session Times
For location information and session times click here.
How to enrol
All students enrolling in Free4U Computing must be 16 years of age or older and bring a NZ Birth Certificate or NZ Passport or International Passport displaying permanent residency to the first session to prove they are eligible to enrol.
To book your place on a course, please complete the online booking form, email us or call your local Free4U classroom:
- Free4U Henderson (09) 8367542 or email@example.com
- Free4U Albany (09) 8154321 ext 5610 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our friendly facilitators are always on hand to help. Our current team is:
- Ash Bennett – Facilitator, Team Leader (based at Henderson)
- Chrissie Anderson – Casual Facilitator (based at Albany)
- Fi Pillay – Facilitator (based at Henderson)
- Frances Gillam – Casual Facilitator (based at Henderson)
- Miguel Cubels-Gil – Facilitator (based at Albany)
Last edited: 14 January 2013