Postgraduate Scholarships are available for students in most doctoral and masters programmes at Unitec. The scholarship will cover the domestic fees for full-time or part-time Masters or Doctoral students.
We welcome applications from full or part-time students who meet the following criteria:
- are enrolled in a Unitec Masters or Doctoral programme;
- have committed to completing a research thesis of at least 90 credits;
- have a minimum B+ GPA or equivalent in all previous study at Level 7 or above.
We also have dedicated scholarships for Māori and Pacifika postgraduate students. Preference for these awards will be given to candidates who will be conducting research relevant to Māori and/or Pasifika communities – research which has the potential to lead to transformation and positive change.
Postgraduate scholarships are available for the following programmes:
- Doctor of Computing
- Master of Architecture (Professional)
- Master of Applied Practice
- Master of Business
- Master of Creative Practice
- Master of Educational Leadership and Management
- Master of International Communication
- Master of Landscape Architecture
How to apply
Please contact the relevant programme leader, or contact Student Central on 0800 10 95 10 or email@example.com.
(Full-time Unitec staff are not eligible to apply.)