- 15.0 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to employ advanced veterinary nursing skills required to support the medical and surgical team within a veterinary clinic and a specialist veterinary hospital.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Dip Vet Nursg or NZDip Vet Nursg to enrol in this course. Prereqs:DVN: NSCI4710 &NSCI4700 &NSCI4705 &NSCI4711. NZDVN: NZCAT. Coreq:NSCI6104. Students must enrol in both NSCI6101-SA & NSCI6101-SB to complete this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 6082. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|3 Oct 18 - 3 Oct 18||Lab||Wednesday||13:30 - 15:30||Mt Albert (115-3010)|