Professional Practice 2 (DACA7037)
- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To provide a framework of information and principles related to effective project management in all aspects of creative practice.
To engender in students a sense of professional and ethical responsibility with an understanding of the principles and application of legal frameworks as related to intellectual property rights, product liability and ethical business practices.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Creative Enterprise programme or the Bachelor of Design and Visual Arts programme to enrol in this course
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.