- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To provide students with an understanding of cultural, ethical and professional practice issues relevant to their chosen field of practice. To develop an understanding of professional contexts with reference to self-employment and the creative industries and to contextualise such learning through establishing relevancy and connections with current industry practices.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Creative Enterprise programme or the Bachelor of Design and Visual Arts programme to enrol in this course
- Topics include:
Student(s) in negotiation with the supervising lecturer(s) determine relevant topic(s) that are appropriate and attainable in terms of
- Scope in relation to the way the particular topic is defined,
- Relevance to the study major and equivalence to the required level of study and credit value,
- Achievability within the available time and resources.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|25 Jul 17 - 26 Sep 17||SDL||Tuesday||09:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (206-1001)|
|17 Oct 17 - 31 Oct 17||SDL||Tuesday||09:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (206-1001)|