Fieldwork Placement (CSTU6914)
- 45 (0.375 EFTS)
- To provide students with an opportunity to integrate their theoretical and skills learning within the constraints of an agency and to practice the day-to-day skills of social practice.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Pre-requisites: 105 credits at Level 5 or Level 6.
- Topics include:
Preparation for field education
assessment system - portfolio preparation,
Learning and teaching approaches
Agency-based work - students will undertake a 60 day placement
Group supervision practice
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 7609. This timetable is currently unavailable.