- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To develop knowledge and skills related to geodetic reference systems and associated geodetic computations.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the National Diploma in Surveying programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisites: ENGG4102 and ENGG4202.
- Topics include:
Geodetic reference systems
inertial and earth-foxed reference systems, international terrestrial reference frame, Earth-geoid-ellipsoid comparison, geoid-ellipsoid separation, deflection of vertical,
global reference systems, use of coordinates, NZ geodetic datums
manual adjustment of 3D control traverse, eccentricity corrections, vertical angle observations, coordinate transformations
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|24 Jul 17 - 25 Sep 17||Lecture||Monday||15:00 - 18:00||Mt Albert (115-1023)|
|16 Oct 17 - 30 Oct 17||Lecture||Monday||15:00 - 18:00||Mt Albert (115-1023)|