- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To develop the knowledge and skills required to administer and manage projects effectively in a specific discipline of engineering
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the National Diploma in Surveying programme to enrol in this course.
- Topics include:
Project Management functions, scheduling techniques, Critical path analysis, PERT charts, Gantt charts, uncertainty and Risk management
Contract law and Documentation, schedules of Quantities, costing and Tendering, time cost/quality balance, contract types, engineering company structures
Requirements of discipline specific Conditions of Contract (NZS3910), dispute resolution Professionalism and Ethics, consultation, Treaty of Waitangi, sustainability, RMA
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|24 Jul 17 - 25 Sep 17||Lecture||Monday||12:30 - 14:30||Mt Albert (112-4025)|
|16 Oct 17 - 30 Oct 17||Lecture||Monday||12:30 - 14:30||Mt Albert (112-4025)|
|25 Jul 17 - 26 Sep 17||Lecture||Tuesday||17:30 - 19:30||Mt Albert (170-1058)|
|17 Oct 17 - 31 Oct 17||Lecture||Tuesday||17:30 - 19:30||Mt Albert (170-1058)|