Unit Standard 6155 (BUITU6155)
- 22 (0.183 EFTS)
- Demonstrate knowledge of, set out and install suspended ceilings on site/ People credited with this unit standard are able to: describe methods used to install suspended ceilings on site; prepare and set out for installing suspended ceilings on site; and install suspended ceilings on site.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the National Certificate in Carpentry programme to enrol in this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 2439. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 6198. This timetable is currently unavailable.