Unit Std 13015 Demonstrate knowledge relating to the work of construction subcontractors (BUITU13015)
- 1 (0.008 EFTS)
- People credited with this unit standard are able to describe the work of construction subcontractors on building sites and outline the main construction contractor’s responsibilities to the subcontractor.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the National Certificate in Carpentry programme to enrol in this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 2245. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 6027. This timetable is currently unavailable.