Unit Standard 12999 (BUITU12999)
- 3 (0.025 EFTS)
- People credited with this unit standard are able to demonstrate knowledge of timber machining equipment used on construction sites.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the National Certificate in Carpentry programme or STAR programme to enrol in this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 2236. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 6018. This timetable is currently unavailable.