Negotiated Study (LAND5661)
- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To allow students to develop an area of specific interest outside the scope of other courses within the programme. The area of specialisation will involve a negotiated research project or field study or design project.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Diploma in Landscape Design programme to enrol in this course. Restriction: LPSC5996.
- Topics include:
To be negotiated on an individual basis
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 5807. This timetable is currently unavailable.