- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to assemble the documentation for a small-scale landscape project.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Diploma in Landscape Design programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisite: (LAND4552 or LPSC4974) and (LAND5556 or LPSC5985). Restriction: LPSC5981.
- Topics include:
Construction methods; Drawing at a variety of scales; Building and resource consent requirements; Assembly of drawings; Cross-referencing; Writing specifications.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|24 Jul 17 - 28 Aug 17||Studio||Monday||13:30 - 16:30||Mt Albert (001-2072)|
|18 Sep 17 - 23 Oct 17||Studio||Monday||13:30 - 16:30||Mt Albert (001-2072)|