Design and Time (LAND5119)
- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to understand and design gardens with sensitivity to their spatial and temporal qualities.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Diploma in Landscape Design programme to enrol in this course.
- Topics include:
Landscape processes, plant morphology and function, plant growth, horticultural practices, site and design analysis, report writing, visual communication techniques, including collage, photography, computer manipulation, diagrams
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 5804. This timetable is currently unavailable.