- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To introduce digital graphic media/techniques and develop the fundamentals skills necessary for effective visual communication.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Diploma in Landscape Design programme to enrol in this course. Restrictions: LPSC5986 & LAND5013.
- Topics include:
File preparation for digital modelling
Page layout and typesetting considerations
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|24 Jul 17 - 28 Aug 17||Computing||Monday||09:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (001-2072)|
|18 Sep 17 - 23 Oct 17||Computing||Monday||09:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (001-2072)|