- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to relate the theory of electrical and electronics to specialised automotive applications and solve problems in motor vehicle systems.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Certificate in Applied Technology programme to enrol in this course. Restrictions: TTEC4824 & TTEC3831.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|22 Aug 17 - 26 Sep 17||Workshop||Tuesday||10:00 - 12:00||( )|
|Tuesday||12:30 - 15:00||( )|
|Lecture||Tuesday||08:00 - 10:00||( )|
|23 Aug 17 - 27 Sep 17||Lecture||Wednesday||08:00 - 10:00||( )|
|Workshop||Wednesday||10:00 - 12:00||( )|
|Wednesday||12:30 - 15:00||( )|
|24 Aug 17 - 28 Sep 17||Lecture||Thursday||08:00 - 10:00||( )|
|Workshop||Thursday||10:00 - 12:00||( )|
|Thursday||12:30 - 15:00||( )|
|25 Aug 17 - 29 Sep 17||Lecture||Friday||08:00 - 10:00||( )|
|Workshop||Friday||12:30 - 15:00||( )|
|Friday||10:00 - 12:00||( )|