Constructing the Garden (LAND4552)
- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To introduce students to an understanding of landscape construction elements and materials, and methods of representing landscape elements as contract drawings.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Diploma in Landscape Design programme to enrol in this course. Restriction: LPSC4974.
- Topics include:
Structural principles, landscape construction detailing methodolgy, regulatory framework, landscape materials and elements, representation as contract drawings.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 5803. This timetable is currently unavailable.